- create a fantastic fort-style backyard play structure.
- create a fairy garden – a big one like the one shown at the top of this post or a miniature fairy garden as seen at There is no place like home.
- make a labyrinth for your children to walk as shown at Montessori by Hand. I think that this would be a very calming activity for children.
- create a dinosaur theme garden with prehistoric plants, models of dinosaurs and maybe even a fossil dig site.
- create a banging wall as seen at Soulemama
June 18, 2009
5 ways to add wonder and adventure to your backyard
We’ve been thinking about adding some children’s play areas to our backyard. I think we’ve decided upon a fort, but I wanted to share some of the great ideas I’ve seen for making your backyard a fun and wonderful adventure for children …
Labels: Out and About