But your children will be thrilled to contribute to Christmas decorating in some way and it will add to their joy through the holiday season.
So, here are a few ways in which children can contribute to decorating the house for Christmas …
- let them decorate the Christmas tree or perhaps you could dedicate a branch in a vase or small tree just for the children. Or let them decorate a tree or trees in your garden.
- get them to make a wreath. You could put it on their bedroom door if you already have one for your front door. Activity Village has some simple wreath making idea.
- make garlands by stringing popcorn, making a paper chain or hanging a string of Christmas pictures.
- have them decorate a window or two with drawing (you can get window crayons), painting or by sticking things to contact paper and then putting the contact paper on the window.
- make ornaments for the tree. Children could sew some simple felt ones and glue on jewels and ribbon to decorate them (like these ideas from Activity Village) or make some with salt dough and clay and decorate with glitter.
This post is part of sharing Christmas. Visit tomorrow to see other bloggers ideas for Christmas decorating.