- go ice skating or roller skating
- learn to fingerknit.
- have a bonfire to celebrate winter solstice on 21 June.
- read or watch The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, by C.S. Lewis, and imagine what it would be like to live in endless winter.
- create an indoor obstacle course
- bake and decorate some gingerbread men.
- take advantage of the cold and make ice ornaments to decorate your outdoor space.
- spend an afternoon making homemade cards to send to family and friends. You can save them to send on special occasions or just make a batch to send right now.
- wear your red nose on 24 June to support SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) research
- when you are stuck inside and running out of ideas, impress you kids with this balancing trick
May 29, 2011
10 ways to make June memorable
Labels: memorable year