- Catherine from Adventures With Kids created some garden mobiles to decorate the trees around their sandpit.
- Deb Chitwood at Living Montessori Now shares some of her favorite ways her family discovered to fully experience nature wherever they lived.
- Jenny Kable from Let the Children Play had her students creating their own obstacle course, because if you give children loads of interupted time to play in an outdoor environment filled with enticing loose parts, their imagination and creativity really takes off.
- Mamapoekie from Authentic Parenting wrote about making the outdoors and extension of your home, to encourage outdoor time by making your garden homely and attractive.
- Monique at Your Cheeky Monkey is exploring outside play ideas for winter with her boys.
- Deb from Science@home had a whole list of ideas for playing outside with cute pictures.
May 30, 2011
I have to congratulation the Teach/Learn participants this month, due to all the insane things happening around here there weren't little reminders sent out. It's nice to know people remembered on their own! But they have come up with some great ideas for getting outside while you teach and learn.
Labels: Out and About